Saturday, May 5, 2012 at Wallace Memorial Baptist in Knoxville, TN
- VIP doors open: 4:00pm
- Q&A (VIP ticket holders only): 4:15pm-4:45pm
- Regular doors open: 5:00pm
- Event start: 6:00pm
- Event end: 9:30pm
- VIP- $35/personIncludes seating in VIP section, front of line for post-event autograph line w/ Robert Amaya and Ken Bevel, and pre-event 30 minute Q&A with Robert and Ken.
- General Admission – $22.50/person
- Group of 10 or more – $20/person
- At the door – $25/person
NOTE: All ticket purchases are non-refundable.
You’ve seen the hit movie, now Feed Your Faith and Forever Families invite you to the Courageous Marriage Experience – LIVE! Led by popular speakers and humorists Jeff & Debby McElroy, the Courageous Marriage Experience also features two of your favorite stars from the movie – Robert Amaya, who played “Javier”, and Ken Bevel, who starred in both Courageous and Fireproof.
Jeff & Debby will guide you through the experience with humor, insight and frank discussions with Robert, Ken and their wives. They’ll share experiences from the movie, relate real-life stories about their own families, lead you in worship, and encourage and equip you to join them in standing courageously for your marriage at a time when the culture has waged war against it.